Monday, February 14, 2005

"Should I *ever* read your blog?"

A: Should I *ever* care whether you read or not? :)

Seriously, this blog is where I just pour in some random thoughts - its by no means a personal journal. I am neither trying to impress anyone (although that would be nice!) nor am I conscious of being judged. In short, the entropy of the universe remains unchanged whether you read the blog or not (phew!)

It's more than apparent now that all my posts here are strictly my personal opinions and do not represent any institution's or company's view in anyway.

I am still wondering if I will be able to blog more frequently. Only time will tell!

In the meantime, talking about blogs, how about one that sparked some controversy recently- the one from Mark Jen.

Oh, btw, Happy Valentine's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home