Sunday, September 24, 2006

I could have been rich!

Aimlessly wandering around in a mall, I came across an ATM that said "Do you want to continue with another transaction?". And there was a receipt that was taken out previously, with a balance sufficient to buy you a 2006 Mustang GT. I thought "Hmm... ok, should I withdraw some money? m o n e y ... at no extra effort... and how often such good things happen?". But in the next few seconds, the ATM card belonging to someone else was out, and there was no green in my hand or wallet. I promptly called BOA customer service to report a lost card. "Thanks for being a good citizen". "Umm... ok, whatever... I could have had a couple of thousand or more, you know!"

Was it fear of being caught? No, it was all about being a good citizen. What a hippie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home