Sunday, May 01, 2005

Signs of stress... and more

Think you are stressed? Any of the following symptoms?

Speaking of stress and weird animations - I saw the Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. It was a pretty funny movie - I loved it! I haven't read the book, so I am not sure how well it compares to it, but since the movie was a success, I guess it was a good re-make of the book. The movie has the British flavor, mainly provided by the office character, Tim. Wonder what this guy has to say about the movie! While we are still at this topic of astronomy, ahem, how about attending the time traveller convention? I guess I will attend it sometime later - I can always travel back in time! :) There need to be just one such convention, anyway!

On an unrelated topic, there were a couple of good articles about the C# garbage collector that I came across. It talks about the basics of garbage collection and how its done in C#. It's *probably* a good sunday afternoon read.

1 Comments:

Blogger nitboss said...

chappar nan magane. stress bere na ninge

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home