Sunday, June 11, 2006

iTunes - doesn't tune right!

I was under the impression that iTunes is probably the best music library software out there. But it turned out to be quite frustrating. My biggest complaint was its inability to map the songs to the file system - since I am (and many, many other users I know are) used to this. Further iTunes 6 apparently does not make the iPod appear as an extra flash drive, so can use iPod only in conjunction with iTunes. Here are more reasons why iTunes is... well... over-hyped, to say the least! WMP is heavy, iTunes sucks, Winamp lacks features - hmm... need to find a good music library software.

Picasa still rules in UI slickness among all desktop apps! :)

Update: More iTunes bashing: it sucks so hard I am swearing as I type this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home