Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Walking alone, eh?

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
and I'm the only one and I walk alone

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone

I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line
Of the edge and where I walk alone

Read between the lines
What's ****ed up and everything's alright
Check my vital signs
To know I'm still alive and I walk alone

- Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

2 Comments:

Blogger vikram said...

This is too much 'overscene'. really!!
i am going to get Shivram to scream at you for this! putting up lyrics! what next? pictures of old t-shirts?

talking about old t-shirts... do you still have the one?

5:07 PM  
Blogger pramod said...

ofcourse! the light brown one... u got it! :)

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home